Now you’re a user, become an operator.
This official Avid Pro Tools 210P Certification course covers techniques for working with Pro Tools in a professional post production environment. Reinforce and develop the concepts and skills learned in Pro Tools 101, 110 and 201 with practical post-specific examples.
Access to the Pro Tools Post Operator certification exam requires that the User Certification exam has been passed.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Synchronise Pro Tools|HD systems in a post environment
- Work with non-linear video in Pro Tools
- Work with video tracks
- Configure Pro Tools video satellite
- Comprehend AAF Interchange within Pro Tools
- Employ field recorder workflows
- Manage your audio assets
- Design and execute on sound design
- Accurately mix audio to picture
- Use multiple delivery methods
PRICE: Single Payment – £1,150
DATES & TIMES: 3 days 10am-6pm starting Wednesday 11th September / Wednesday 11th December
BASED IN: Mac Suites
CONTACT US for bundle prices with other Avid courses
Completion of the following courses and passing of the associated certification exams:
QUALIFICATION GAINED: Avid Pro Tools 210P Completion Certificate